LeagueCMS
competition management for DragonFly CMS

install errror mComp

The public support form for mComp, online gaming Competition Management Software
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

install errror mComp

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi all,

i have problems with the install from mComp. Common is installed and aktiv no problems.

my sys info:
CMS Version 9.3.3.0
PHP Version 5.2.12-nmm4
MySQL Version 5.1.63-nmm1-log (client: 5.1.63)

Error Message:
Code:
includes/db/db.php
•CMS Warning line 75: On /admin.php?op=modules&install=Competition While executing query "CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS cms_compfixture ( fixture INT(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, game INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', event INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', division INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', round TINYINT(4) NOT NULL default '0', cid INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', datetime VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00', challenge TINYINT(2) NOT NULL default '0', accepted TINYINT(2) NOT NULL default '0', rescheds INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', played TINYINT(2) NOT NULL default '0', conflict TINYINT(2) NOT NULL default '0', ref INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', mom INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', admyn TINYINT(2) NOT NULL default '0', createdate VARCHAR(16) NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00', createuser INT(11) NOT NULL default '0', spassword VARCHAR(40) NOT NULL default '', scheduled TINYINT(1) NOT NULL default '0', beta DECIMAL(10,2) NOT NULL default '0', betb DECIMAL(10,2) NOT NULL default '0', betc DECIMAL(10,2) NOT NULL default '0', wildcard TINYINT(1) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (fixture), KEY game (game,event,division,round) KEY datetime (datetime)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'KEY datetime (datetime)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8' at line 27 In: /www/htdocs/w0063802/urban-scene/includes/classes/installer.php on line: 61

regards
wicht

wicht

Re: install errror mComp

Post Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Oh dear, there's an error in the install script. I'll upload a fix tomorrow, unfortunately I'm away from home at the moment, reading this on my iPad.

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: install errror mComp

Post Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:18 am

Fixed, new package uploaded. You should be able to see the private forum as well now, where you can download the new package :-

www.leaguecms.co.uk/in...opic&t=782

To fix your issue however you will need to either start again with a clean install (of DragonFly) or make some manual changes in your database. DragonFly has no facility to roll back a failed installation unfortunately so your site is now in a bit of a broken state.

If you don't want to do a clean install you will need to delete all tables in your database that begin "cms_comp" (assuming your database tables all begin "cms_").

The only files in the new package that have changed compared to v5.8.1 are "modules/Competition/cpg_inst.php" and "modules/Competition/init.inc", so you could just upload those if you prefer.

mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Page 1 of 1